I’ve been thinking about writing rules for a “Golden Age of Piracy” game! I’m still throwing some ideas in the air and would like my readers to contribute to the design process. Here’s your chance to impact the game design!
Here are some Questions I have for you all about the game. What aspects would you prefer?
– Die system: D6 or D8?
– Focus on naval or land combat, or both?
– Include famous historical (and/or ahistorical) pirates and vessels?
– Mood: Swashbuckling Fun, or Historical Accuracy?
– Game Style: Simple or complex?
– Campaign Mode? Yes or no?
– Character Creation? Yes or no?
Post replies below or on our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/Donkus-Gaming/1536983666578668/ or email me at email@example.com
I would also like suggestions for possible characters, ships, game mechanics, etc, you would like in the game! Similarly, we need a cool sounding name for the game itself!
I appreciate any feedback!